Friday, January 7, 2011

Family Fun Night Love



Family fun night is a treasure. We start the night off with Italian fondue & warm bread for dipping. I know that they enjoy how it taste, but there is something exciting about eating dinner with long forks. As the night of movie watching and game playing progresses, the chocolate fondue that is being kept warm by a little flickering flame slowly entices little ones to a helping of fresh fruit.

Tonight offered a movie, a game, an intermission fort & last minute game of musical chairs. As the evening comes to a close, the patter of feet racing up the stairs and the giggles that fill the home make it all worth it.

-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I'm so glad you found my blog, so I could find yours. It's wonderful and I like the way you think, too.

    You have wonderful ideas for creating with the kids and it seems like you enjoy the simple things in life to the fullest.

    I'll be following and reading along for sure.

    Have a wonderful Fourth!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails