Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Piece of {Lego} Cake



So we are working on this Lego Character display (to be posted) and I thought it a Brilliant idea to just sort through the Lego pile. Yep, just casually collect the pieces scattered around and piece all the characters together before their new home is ready. Because that would only take an hour or so. NO. We were two hours in & I think I was trying to remember the last time I felt so annoyed & defeated. I would like to point out that this was about lunch time so we took a break. Unfortunately,  I am very busy doing everything else on my list to return to the dungeon, I mean.... Maybe tonight I'll have a helper older than 7 & one of those new action films playing.

Happy Tuesday-

Stephanie

Instagram : livingchildhood


Join along with Real Simple's Get Real campaign this week:
http://simplystated.realsimple.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails